Sunday, May 11, 2014

Shanghai and Beijing are two cities that are very important to understand China and its development throughout the years. I don't know a lot about China, but I know that very important events throughout recent and ancient history happened in these two major cities.

An example is Tiananmen Square, which I have studied before and am very interested in getting to know more about it. Also, I am an economics major and it is very important to understand China given that it is or will soon be the biggest economy in the world.

The city I am forward to seeing the most is Shanghai because I have heard great things about the city. I imagine Shanghai to be a modern a very modern city, reflecting how good has been doing recently. Finally I want to understand better the chinese culture and try original chinese food.

No comments: