I mainly enrolled in this trip to get an idea of what I was getting myself into. To be honest I was rethinking my decision. The thought of studying half way across the world, in a country I've never been to, where they speak a language I don't know, for four months was terrifying. I was worried if I wouldn't like it. Now that I've returned to the US it makes me laugh that I thought I wouldn't like it. This trip has opened my eyes to all the amazing experiences I have waiting for me this Fall. This trip has left me with so many questions that I can't wait to find the answers to..not to mention the fact that I never got my KFC...
My main list of things I want to do in Shanghai next semester now include:
- Going to the top of the TV Tower at night
- Going to the Shanghai Museum and visiting every room
- Taking a calligraphy class at the community center
- Take the fox everywhere
- Go to People's Square when they're are people
- Go back to Zhouzhuang to buy more of my new favorite tea
- And many more...
I can't wait to send you all pictures and happy coconut balls! Thank you all for making this experience truly amazing!